Union Square Park
Broadway To 4 Ave., E 14 St. To E 17 St.
Directions via Google Maps
Armenian Grove Plaque
- Description: Plaque set in plinth
- Materials: Bronze, granite
- Dimensions: Plaque H: 1' W: 1'6"
- Cast: ca. 1985
- Dedicated: April 24, 1985
- Donor: Diocese of the Armenian Church of America
- Inscription: THESE TREES ARE PLANTED IN MEMORY OF THE 1.5 MILLION / ARMENIANS WHO PERISHED DURING THE GENOCIDE OF 1915-1923 /---/ DIOCESE OF THE ARMENIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA, NY APRIL 24, 1985
Directions to Union Square Park
- Malcolm Macdougal III: Microscopic Landscape
- Parkies In The Spotlight: Danny Hernandez
- City Selects New Operator For Seasonal Cafe In Union Square Park