Union Square Park
Summer in the Square: Wake Up Yoga with Atmananda
Thursday, June 19, 2014
7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 6/12/2014 and 8/7/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Start your Thursday mornings getting centered with Atmananda Yoga Sequence’s Wake Up Yoga during Summer in the Square. Atmananda Yoga Sequence was inspired by a vision of community to create a haven where people can quiet their minds. The yoga studio specializes in Vinyasa yoga, which helps to promote proper alignment, and a deeper understanding of practice and well being. Every Thursday at 7 AM, one of Atmananda’s highly trained yoga instructors will lead a class on Union Square Park’s South Plaza.
Directions to Union Square Park
Union Square Park Weather
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s
- Jaehyo Lee’s Sculpture Lotus To Join Esteemed List
- Malcolm Macdougal III: Microscopic Landscape
- Tuesdays at The Pavilion: Arts & Crafts
- Summer in the Square: Wake Up Yoga with Atmananda
- Summer in the Square: CrossFit With Reebok
- Summer in the Square: Yoga StoryTime With Karma Kids
- Summer in the Square: Joanie Leeds