Union Square Park
Summer in the Square: Yoga StoryTime With Karma Kids
Thursday, July 17, 2014
10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 6/12/2014 and 8/7/2014.
StoryTime comes alive with puppets, songs, and yoga poses. Karma Kids invites babies through 6 year olds (and their grownups) to help lift stories off the page as they read and play yoga together! Build literacy skills and healthy bodies in this action-packed class. Yoga StoryTime with Karma Kids happens every Thursday morning at 10 AM during Summer in the Square!
Please bring a mat or towel.
(Free: Please check website to confirm event)
Directions to Union Square Park
Union Square Park Weather
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s
- Jaehyo Lee’s Sculpture Lotus To Join Esteemed List
- Tuesdays at The Pavilion: Arts & Crafts
- Summer in the Square: Wake Up With Yoga
- Summer in the Square: Tai Chi
- Union Square Park: Summer in the Square: Cardio & Strength
- Summer in the Square: Yoga StoryTime