Union Square Park
Summer in the Square: Wake Up Yoga with Atmananda
Thursday, July 3, 2014
7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 6/12/2014 and 8/7/2014.
Start your Thursday mornings getting centered with Atmananda Yoga Sequence’s Wake Up Yoga during Summer in the Square. Atmananda Yoga Sequence was inspired by a vision of community to create a haven where people can quiet their minds. The yoga studio specializes in Vinyasa yoga, which helps to promote proper alignment, and a deeper understanding of practice and well being. Every Thursday at 7 AM, one of Atmananda’s highly trained yoga instructors will lead a class on Union Square Park’s South Plaza.
Directions to Union Square Park
Union Square Park Weather
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s
- Jaehyo Lee’s Sculpture Lotus To Join Esteemed List
- Summer in the Square: Wake Up With Yoga
- Summer in the Square: Tai Chi
- Union Square Park: Summer in the Square: Cardio & Strength
- Summer in the Square: Yoga StoryTime
- Summer in the Square: Swedish Cottage Marionette Show