Union Square Park
Union Square Holiday Market
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Shop for chic bags, luxurious salts, local, handmade belts and jewelry, men's fashion, children's wear, books, pet accessories, holiday-themed decorations & more from 100+ vendors.
Brew your own brew kits, and indulge in warm food and drinks in a festive atmosphere.
Please note: The market opens from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sundays. The market is closed on Thanksgiving Day
Directions to Union Square Park
Union Square Park Weather
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s
- Jaehyo Lee’s Sculpture Lotus To Join Esteemed List
- Union Square: Crossroads of New York Walking Tour
- Tuesdays at The Pavilion: Arts & Crafts
- Summer in the Square: Wake Up With Yoga
- Summer in the Square: Pilates - Strong to the Core
- Union Square Park: Summer in the Square: Cardio & Strength