Union Square Park
Union Square Holiday Market
Friday, December 20, 2013
11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 11/21/2013 and 12/24/2013.
Shop for chic bags, luxurious salts, local, handmade belts and jewelry, men's fashion, children's wear, books, pet accessories, holiday-themed decorations & more from 100+ vendors.
Brew your own brew kits, and indulge in warm food and drinks in a festive atmosphere.
Please note: The market opens from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sundays. The market is closed on Thanksgiving Day
Directions to Union Square Park
Union Square Park Weather
- Spit And Polish, Sweat And Tears: The Human Story Behind Parks Historic Image Of Union Square Shoeshine Stand
- THINK BIG Sculpture By Jim Rennert Has Arrived In New York’s
- Jaehyo Lee’s Sculpture Lotus To Join Esteemed List
- Union Square: Crossroads of New York Walking Tour
- Tuesdays at The Pavilion: Arts & Crafts
- Summer in the Square: Wake Up With Yoga
- Union Square Park: Summer in the Square: Yoga Bootcamp
- Union Square Park: Summer in the Square: Cardio & Strength