Dancing for God: Taking it to the Streets
Saturday, June 16, 2012
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 6/9/2012 and 6/30/2012.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Dancing for God as they kick off a free dance class series in the parks.
Dunamis Creative Arts School & Ministry (Dunamis CASM) is creating a place for dancing where God can is recognized in the professional dance arenas, and with traditional styles of dance such as: Ballet/Lyrical and Modern dance. Christian dance (Liturgical, Praise or Worship Dance) is intented to lift up the name of Jesus as the dancer worships Him through the dance. In turn people are blessed and touched by the message from the dance piece and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Visit any one of the following classes.
- June 9: Hip-Hop Dance, 5:00 p.m., Tappen Park
- June 13: Mexican Dance, 5:00 p.m., Tappen Park
- June 23: Hip-Hop Dance, 5:00 p.m., Clove Lakes Park
- June 30: Strength & Strengthen, 9:00 a.m., South Beach
Directions to Tappen Park
- Staten Island's Tappen Park Named Park of the Month for January
- TAPPEN PARK IS PARK OF THE MONTH
- Tappen Park Re-Opening