St. Mary's Park
Summer Outdoor Adventure Series: Grilling with Chef Marion
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
4:30 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
NYC Parks in partnership with City Harvest invites adults and seniors to spend an afternoon learning to cook creative, tasty and healthy meals on a budget. There will be plenty of opportunities for free taste tasting.
All are welcome at this free event. Seating is limited, so email or call Michele Griffin to register.
This event is part of a summer, outdoor cooking series on the last Wednesday of the month through August - rain or shine.
Directions to St. Mary's Park
Know Before You Go
St. Mary’s Recreation Center
From Monday, September 21 to Tuesday, October 6, 2015, the gymnasium is closed in order to perform maintenance on the floor. On Columbus Day, Monday, October 12, this Recreation Center is open from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Anticipated Completion: 10/12/2015
St. Mary's Park Weather
- South Bronx Community Gathers To Plan For The Future
- Recreation Center Kids Score Goals At Street Hockey Tourney
- St. Mary’s Recreation Center Becomes Even Greener
- New York Road Runners Open Run: Run for Life - St. Mary's Park
- Learn to Play Basketball
- Learn to Play Soccer with Coach Victor Campbell
- Go Girl Athletics
- NYC SPARX: Technology and Dance for Girls
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Handball Courts
- Indoor Pools
- Recreation Centers
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
St. Mary's Park