St. Mary's Park
CANCELLED: Free Sundays for Adults at St. Mary's Recreation Center
Sunday, April 14, 2013
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: this program has been postponed, and will now begin Sunday, April 21.
Hey Bronx! Are you ready to sweat?
Every Sunday in April is FREE at St. Mary's Recreation Center for adults and seniors! Come enjoy free fitness at St. Mary's cardio and strength facilities. Shoot some hoops in the gymnasium!
For more information, please call St. Mary's Recreation Center at (718) 402-5155.
Directions to St. Mary's Park
Know Before You Go
St. Mary’s Recreation Center
From Monday, September 21 to Tuesday, October 6, 2015, the gymnasium is closed in order to perform maintenance on the floor. On Columbus Day, Monday, October 12, this Recreation Center is open from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Anticipated Completion: 10/12/2015
St. Mary's Park Weather
- South Bronx Community Gathers To Plan For The Future
- Recreation Center Kids Score Goals At Street Hockey Tourney
- St. Mary’s Recreation Center Becomes Even Greener
- New York Road Runners Open Run: Run for Life - St. Mary's Park
- Learn to Play Basketball
- Learn to Play Soccer with Coach Victor Campbell
- Go Girl Athletics
- NYC SPARX: Technology and Dance for Girls
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Handball Courts
- Indoor Pools
- Recreation Centers
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
St. Mary's Park