Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|O'Donohue Park||17 St. & Seagirt Blvd.||1||Turf|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- New Section Of Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens To The Public Ahead Of Schedule
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- It's My Park at Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
- Sports and Fitness Day
- Family Fun Day
- 10th Annual RockStock and Barrels
- Yoga on the Beach
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts