Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Learn to Ride: Rockaway Beach
Saturday, May 10, 2014
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
NYC Parks and Bike New York are proud to present Learn to Ride classes.
The classes teach a safe, easy, effective method to learn to ride. "Balance first" teaches kids the basics: balancing, starting, stopping, and steering.
Participants must bring their own bike and helmet.
Pre-registration is required. To register, please visit Bike New York's webpage.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Renovations To Rockaway Beach Roller Hockey Rink
- Movie Nights: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Yoga on the Beach
- Beach Sessions: The D.R.E.A.M. Ring
- Baywatch Dance Fusion
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba Fitness with Maxie
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts