Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Historic New York: Native Americans
Sunday, December 8, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Ice-age glaciers, Native Americans, Dutch traders, British Redcoats, and the Underground Railroad have all left their mark on New York City. Their stories can be found in the names of our streets, our architecture, and our parks.
Native American culture is celebrated in special programs throughout the five boroughs.
All programs are historic walking tours unless otherwise noted. Certain popular programs have limited space and may require registration.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- New Section Of Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens To The Public Ahead Of Schedule
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- It's My Park at Beach 59th St Playground
- It's My Park at Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
- Sports and Fitness Day
- Family Fun Day
- 10th Annual RockStock and Barrels
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts