Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach Conceptual Plan Public Meeting
Thursday, December 5, 2013
7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
The Rockaway Beach Community Plan Public Meeting will build on previous community input to further develop and refine recommendations and priorities for the Rockaway conceptual plan. At the meeting, you will have the chance to review and comment on initial findings and talk with Parks, design consultants and other community members.
Please RSVP to Jonathan Matt by email at Jonathan.Matt@parks.nyc.gov or by phone (718) 520-5939 with your full name, organization and email address.
This event will be held at the Knights of Columbus building.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- New Section Of Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens To The Public Ahead Of Schedule
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- It's My Park at Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
- Sports and Fitness Day
- Family Fun Day
- 10th Annual RockStock and Barrels
- Yoga on the Beach
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts