Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Queens World Film Festival Night
Saturday, August 17, 2013
8:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Rockaway Civic Beach Flix is a unique experience produced by the Rockaway Civic Association for the enjoyment of all. Enjoy Queens World Film Festival Night.
Movies begin at sundown. Bring your blankets and beach chairs. Picnics are welcome and encouraged but we ask you respect our beaches and take your trash with you at the end of the evening.
Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted.
Visit website for full details.
Beach 86th Street on the sand off of Shorefront Parkway.
Rockaway Civic Association
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- New Section Of Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens To The Public Ahead Of Schedule
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- It's My Park at Beach 59th St Playground
- It's My Park at Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
- Sports and Fitness Day
- Family Fun Day
- 10th Annual RockStock and Barrels
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts