Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
The Hip to Hip Shakespeare Company: "The Tempest"
Saturday, July 27, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
These family-friendly productions are for lovers of Shakespeare and for those experiencing Shakespeare for the first time.
All performances are free and open to the public.
Bring blankets or low chairs. Seating is first come, first served.
FREE children's programming 30 minutes before each show!
Beach 17th Street off Seagirt Blvd. (New Stage)
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Renovations To Rockaway Beach Roller Hockey Rink
- Baywatch Dance Fusion
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba Fitness with Maxie
- Summer Movie Night: Back to the Future 2
- Catskill Puppet Theater presents "The Lions Whiskers"
- Summer Sounds: York Summer College Reunion Band
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts