Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
The Hip to Hip Shakespeare Company: "The Tempest"
Saturday, July 27, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
These family-friendly productions are for lovers of Shakespeare and for those experiencing Shakespeare for the first time.
All performances are free and open to the public.
Bring blankets or low chairs. Seating is first come, first served.
FREE children's programming 30 minutes before each show!
Beach 17th Street off Seagirt Blvd. (New Stage)
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- New Section Of Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens To The Public Ahead Of Schedule
- Extended Swimming Season Begins At Nyc's Most Popular Beaches
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- It's My Park at Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
- Sports and Fitness Day
- Family Fun Day
- 10th Annual RockStock and Barrels
- Yoga on the Beach
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts