Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Civic Association Beach Flix Presents Wreck-It Ralph
Friday, July 19, 2013
8:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Rockaway Civic Beach Flix is a unique experience produced by the Rockaway Civic Association for the enjoyment of all. Bring out the whole family and enjoy a screening of Wreck- It Ralph.
Movies begin at Sundown. Bring your blankets and beach chairs. Picnics are welcome and encouraged but we ask you respect our beaches and take your trash with you at the end of the evening.
Alcoholic Beverages and Smoking are not permitted.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Renovations To Rockaway Beach Roller Hockey Rink
- Catskill Puppet Theater presents "The Lions Whiskers"
- Summer Sounds: York Summer College Reunion Band
- Rockaway Beach Movie Night: Jurassic Park (Original)
- Yoga on the Beach
- Beach Sessions: Emery LeCrone Dance
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts