Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Civic Association Beach Flix Presents Wreck-It Ralph
Friday, July 19, 2013
8:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Rockaway Civic Beach Flix is a unique experience produced by the Rockaway Civic Association for the enjoyment of all. Bring out the whole family and enjoy a screening of Wreck- It Ralph.
Movies begin at Sundown. Bring your blankets and beach chairs. Picnics are welcome and encouraged but we ask you respect our beaches and take your trash with you at the end of the evening.
Alcoholic Beverages and Smoking are not permitted.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Renovations To Rockaway Beach Roller Hockey Rink
- Movie Nights in Rockaway: Finding Nemo
- Rockaway Beach Movie Nights: 'Grand Budapest Hotel'
- Yoga on the Beach
- 5th Annual Honey Festival
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts