Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Barrier Painting Design Competition
Saturday, May 25, 2013
2:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 5/25/2013 and 5/26/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please join us at the Dome to view the proposals and cast your vote for the Rockaway Barrier Painting Design Competition! The barriers will be placed along Shore Front Parkway from Beach 74th to Beach 107th Street to protect bicyclists and pedestrians. Volunteers will help paint designs on the barriers later this summer.
For more information, please visit our website.
Directions to Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk Weather
- Second Section Of New, Resilient Rockaway Boardwalk Opens For The July Fourth Holiday Weekend
- NYC Parks Deploys AT&T Street Charge Units At The Beach
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Renovations To Rockaway Beach Roller Hockey Rink
- Movie Nights: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Yoga on the Beach
- Beach Sessions: The D.R.E.A.M. Ring
- Baywatch Dance Fusion
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba Fitness with Maxie
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Spray Showers
- Volleyball Courts