According to faithful visitors, Riverside Park, stretching four miles from 62nd to 158th Streets along the Hudson River, is Manhattan's most spectacular waterfront park. Since 1875, the landscapes of Frederick Law Olmsted have offered escape from the city and opportunities for people of all incomes to relax, play, and socialize in tranquil settings.
To learn more about the park's history, please visit the main page for Riverside Park.
End your day with relaxing Hatha yoga with instructor Hollis Lewis in a beautiful sunset setting. Suitable for all...
- Summer on the Hudson Picture Show: Beasts of the Southern Wild
- Summer on the Hudson Children's Performance Series presents Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
- Summer on the Hudson: Totally Public Karaoke
- Summer on the Hudson: Pilates in the Park
- Summer on the Hudson: Evening Salute to the Sun
Directions to Riverside Park South
- Reconstruction & Adaptive Reuse of the W. 69th Street Transfer Bridge in Riverside Park South
- Riverside Park South Natural Turf Ballfield & Greenway Reconstruction and Pier I Shade Structure Construction
- Riverside Park South Playground, Bikeway, and Site Work Construction
- Riverside South Comfort Station, Concession Building, and Shade Structure Construction