Red Hook Recreation Area
Halleck St., Bush St. bet. Otsego St. and Court St.
Directions via Google Maps
Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Red Hook Recreation Area||Bay, Creamer, Court, Clinton, Columbia, Henry, Hicks and Lorraine Streets||9||Turf/Regulation|
(Closed for the season. Reopening in the spring.)
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Red Hook Recreation Area
- Celebrating 75 Years Of Summer Swimming In New York City’s WPA-Era Pools
- Parks Hosts Celebration to Honor the Opening of 11 WPA Era Pools
- Final Report Made Available Confirming That Soil Samples from Red Hook Recreation Area Show No Evidence of PCB Contamination
- Flatbush Zombies / The Underachievers Built by MeanRed and presented in association with MoCADA's Soul of Brooklyn Initiative
- Rakim / Hosted by Lyricist Lounge / In association with MoCADA's Soul of Brooklyn Initiative
- Fuzz / Ex-Cult / With DJ Set by Jonathan Toubin Built by MeanRed
- “COMEDY CENTRAL Live Presents Cristela Alonzo” and Featuring Mark Normand
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Recreation Centers
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Water Fountains
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage