Red Hook Recreation Area
Halleck St., Bush St. bet. Otsego St. and Court St.
Directions via Google Maps
This neighborhood park is bursting with activities. Groups of friends come out to play handball, basketball, or soccer, and plenty of kids cavort in its popular playground. Whenever it's hot out, people cool down in the Olympic-size pool. Those looking for a workout go for a jog around the running track or take advantage of the onsite recreation center, which offers cardio equipment, weight lifting, and exercise classes.
Discover the history of Red Hook Recreation Area
Directions to Red Hook Recreation Area
- 'Solar For Sandy' Initiative Launches
- Celebrating 75 Years Of Summer Swimming In New York City’s WPA-Era Pools
- Parks Hosts Celebration to Honor the Opening of 11 WPA Era Pools
- Citywide Reconstruction of Deteriorated Electrical Systems (CNYG-1611MA)
- Citywide Reconstruction of Deteriorated Plumbing Systems (CNYG-1711MA1)
- Citywide Reconstruction of Deteriorated Pool Structural Systems (CNYG-1011M)
- Red Hook Waterfront Park Construction