Queensboro Bridge, 41 Rd., 40 Ave. bet. The East River, Vernon Blvd., and 21 St.
Directions via Google Maps
This park is named for the nearby Queensboro Bridge, which is also known as the Queensbridge or 59th Street Bridge. The 1960s band Simon and Garfunkel made the bridge famous in their song “Feelin’ Groovy,” also called “The 59th Street Bridge Song.”
Directions to Queensbridge Park
- Queensbridge Park Benefits From Reconstructed Seawall And New Waterfront Promenade
- NYC Parks Cuts Ribbon On $6.65 Million Project To Reconstruct Seawall And Create New Waterfront Promenade In Queensbridge Park
- Parks Breaks Ground On Project To Repair The Queensbridge Seawall
- Construction of a New Field House in Queensbridge Park.
- Queens East River & North Shore Greenway Construction