Crochet Easy Two-Color Open Mesh Beach/Carry Bag
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
2:00 p.m.–3:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/3/2014 and 1/31/2015.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
You will learn to create a two-color, open mesh bag for the beach, or to carry your yarn and projects in, and will learn to read pattern.
Bring your own materials: if you cannot find cotton yarn, then get acrylic yarn. Avoid stretchy yarns.
- 100% cotton yarn, 1 skein color A, 1 skein color B (complementary or contrasting colors).
- #J crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Swamp Art Exhibition On View At Poe Park Visitor Center
- ESL Class
- The Bronx Meets Vienna: A Street Photography Study Exhibition
- Crochet Two-Color Easy Open Mesh Beach/Market Bag
- Shape Up NYC Body Sculpting for Adults
- Shape Up NYC Dance Fitness for Adults