Knitting & Crocheting for Intermediate and Advanced Levels
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
2:30 p.m.–3:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 11/5/2013 and 1/31/2015.
Knit: Participants will create a small reversible knit project using two different colors. Materials: 1 (7oz) skein each of color A & color B in Worsted weight yarn, #6 knitting needles.
Crochet: Participants will make a reversible crochet project using two different colored yarns. Materials: Worsted weight yarn, crochet hook letter H. 1 (7oz.) skein each of Color A & Color B.
Must be able to read and follow patterns.
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Swamp Art Exhibition On View At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Doors To The Bronx Exhibition
- ESL Class
- Shape Up NYC: Aerobics
- Tunisian Crochet Beginners
- Knitting & Crocheting for Intermediate and Advanced Levels