Friday, July 5, 2013
11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Friday between 6/21/2013 and 9/27/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Tai Chi is sometimes described as meditation in motion, incorporating breathing with gentle movement. The movements flow from one to another connecting the body and mind; reducing stress and increasing chi or energy. It also helps ground and calm the practitioner, while increasing flexibility, strength, and balance.
This class is for adults.
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Swamp Art Exhibition On View At Poe Park Visitor Center
- English Reading For Adults
- Short Story Fiction/Non-Fiction Writing
- Seasonal Crafts
- Urban Oasis: 30 Years Painting Bronx Parks by Daniel Hauben
- ESL Class