Thursday, January 3, 2013
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Craniosacral therapy and relaxation is a deeply relaxing technique, somewhat like yoga, that makes you feel as though you are floating on water.
You may experience yourself drifting in and out of sleep during the gentle and quiet sessions. You will gain a deeper sense of well-being and relaxation, with a better understanding of your body and how it feels. If you suffer migraines, back or neck pain, the instructor will advice you on the specific technique to alleviate the area of concern.
Mats and materials are provided. Come in loose and comfortable pants and clothing. Most people remove their shoes.
Get ready to have an amazing experience. This is a very popular class.
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Swamp Art Exhibition On View At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Doors To The Bronx Exhibition
- Shape Up NYC: Aerobics
- Tunisian Crochet Beginners
- Sand Art & Scrapbooking
- Knitting & Crocheting for Intermediate and Advanced Levels