ESL Beginners Class
Saturday, April 26, 2014
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 1/11/2014 and 1/30/2016.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Spanish-speaking adults will learn the basic structure of English from an ESL instructor. New students must take a placement test, which is administered at 9 a.m. on Saturdays.
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Tai Chi for Beginners
- Master Story Tellers Exhbition
- Abs Workout
- Meditation and Hatha Yoga
- Le Petit Zen Art