Short Story Fiction/Non-Fiction Writing
Friday, March 28, 2014
1:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Work on your fiction/non-fiction short story-writing with an established writer. Get to know your character and create your scene. Use timed writing exercises to flesh out your story idea and develop an interesting character.
This class is for adults.
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Tai Chi for Beginners
- Abs Workout
- Meditation and Hatha Yoga
- Kids Hatha Yoga Meditation
- Highbridge: Rebirth of the Harlem River