Beginners Tunisian Crochet
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
1:30 a.m.–2:30 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 2/4/2014 and 5/27/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn basic Tunisian or Afghan crochet in this class, where you'll learn to use the technique to make a pot holder.
- One skein light colored worsted weight (#4) yarn
- #H crochet hook
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Tai Chi for Beginners
- Latinos In Comics Exhibiton
- Abs Workout
- Meditation and Hatha Yoga
- Le Petit Zen Art Workshop for Adults