Whimsical Winter Wonderland exhibit
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 12/3/2013 and 2/22/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Sixteen emerging and established artists interpret a Whimsical Winter Wonderland.
These American and international artists’ works will charm and delight the spirit of the child or the child within.
Curated by Lucy Aponte and Laura Alvarez.
Due to popular demand, it has been extended to February 22, with the closing exhibition on that date, from 1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Please note: The gallery is closed on Sundays, Mondays and holidays.
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Highbridge: Rebirth of the Harlem River
- ESL Intermediate Class
- Citizenship Classes for Adults
- Paper Arts & Crafts
- Le Petit Art: Artist Trading Cards