Stretching, Toning, and Relaxation at the Poe Visitor Center
Thursday, February 21, 2013
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 11/15/2012 and 12/19/2013.
The relaxation technique, somewhat like yoga, makes you feel as though you are floating on water.
You may experience yourself drifting in and out of sleep during the gentle and quiet sessions. You will gain a deeper sense of well-being and relaxation, with a better understanding of your body and how it feels. If you suffer migraines or back or neck pain, the instructor will advice you on the specific technique to alleviate the area of concern.
Mats and materials are provided. Come in loose and comfortable pants and clothing. Most people remove their shoes.
Get ready to have an amazing experience. This is a very popular class.
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Latinos In Comics Exhibiton
- Tai Chi for Beginners
- Abs Workout
- Meditation and Hatha Yoga
- Le Petit Zen Art Workshop for Adults