Fridays With Edgar Allan Poe: Readings & Discussions
Friday, February 15, 2013
2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Friday between 2/1/2013 and 2/22/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Come and join us on Fridays for readings of some of Edgar Allan Poe's most famous poems, created while he lived in Fordham Village. Although the The Raven was not created during his life in Fordham VIllage, we have included it due to its popularity.
- February 1-Annabel Lee
- February 8- The Bells
- February 15- The Raven
- February 22- Ulalume
2640 Grand Concourse, Bronx NY 10458, between Kingsbridge Road and 192 Street
Poe Visitor Center
Directions to Poe Park
Poe Park Weather
- January Events At Poe Park
- Greener Pastures: Celebrating 125 Years Of Bronx Parks
- Comic Book Art Exhibition On Display At Poe Park Visitor Center
- Master Story Tellers Exhbition
- Tai Chi Class for Adults
- Creative Writing Short Stories Workshop
- Seasonal Crafts
- ESL Beginners Class