Pelham Bay Park
CANCELLED: Yoga in the Orangerie: Fall Series
Friday, October 11, 2013
9:00 a.m.–10:15 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please note: this event has been cancelled for this day.
The benefits of yoga are well known: de-stress, get strong and flexible, and have fun! This beginner-level class is also suitable for those who want to deepen their practice in a steady mindful approach. Taught by certified Anusara yoga teacher Ann Casapini in a serene, sunlit space. Eight-class series; class size limited to 12. Students must bring own mats.
Does not meet Friday, October 11th.
Directions to Pelham Bay Park
Pelham Bay Park Weather
- Go Explore The Wonders Of Winter
- NYC Parks Celebrates First Year Of Partnership With Natural Areas Conservancy
- Nyc Parks Celebrates First Year Of Partnership With Natural Areas Conservancy In Tour Of Pelham Bay
- Historic New York: Estates of Pelham Bay
- The Architecture of Delano & Aldrich
- Cornelia Horsford: Early Preservationist in America’s Golden Age of Gardens
- Volunteer to Install Deer Browse Guards at Pelham Bay Park
- Voulnteer Garden Clean-Up Day
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Nature Centers
- Roller Hockey
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
Pelham Bay Park