Pelham Bay Park
Pelham Bay Summer Music Concert Series: Irresistible Latin Rhythms
Friday, July 26, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Come enjoy an evening of good friends and good music with "Irresistible Latin Rhythms" by the Willie Rodriguez Ensemble. Bring a blanket or chair and pack a picnic. Limited free parking is available.
Rain location: International Caterers, 3243 Ampere Avenue.
The next concert in this series will be "More Jazz Classics", by Valerie Capers Quartet on Friday, August 9,.
Enter the park at Middletown Road & Stadium Ave. Limited free parking is available.
Presented by Councilman James Vacca/ Bronx Arts Ensemble
Directions to Pelham Bay Park
Pelham Bay Park Weather
- Go Explore The Wonders Of Winter
- NYC Parks Celebrates First Year Of Partnership With Natural Areas Conservancy
- Nyc Parks Celebrates First Year Of Partnership With Natural Areas Conservancy In Tour Of Pelham Bay
- Nature Photography: Winter Wildlife
- Historic New York: Estates of Pelham Bay
- The Architecture of Delano & Aldrich
- Cornelia Horsford: Early Preservationist in America’s Golden Age of Gardens
- Volunteer to Install Deer Browse Guards at Pelham Bay Park
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Nature Centers
- Roller Hockey
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
Pelham Bay Park