Pelham Bay Park
Hutchinson River, Long Island Sound bet. Bronc County Line and Middletown Rd., Watt Ave.
Bronx, 10461, 10464, 10464, 10465, 10469, 10475, 10803
Directions via Google Maps
Orchard Beach Summer Concert Series
Sunday, July 24, 2011
12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday between 7/10/2011 and 7/24/2011.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Live music returns to the Orchard Beach Stage with free sizzling hot concerts. Party all day at the beach! This event is hosted by Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. / Bronx Tourism Council.
- Sunday, July 10 ("Nelson Gonzalez All Star Band"), Sponsored by Latino Sports Inc.
- Sunday, July 17 ("Dave Valentin"), sponsored by National Jazz Museum of Harlem.
- Sunday, July 24 ("Tipica 73"), sponsored by Bronx Lebanon Hospital
, located by section #9,of the beach lower pavilion at the stage.
Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. and Bronx Tourism Council
Directions to Pelham Bay Park
- Request for Proposals Issued for Summertime Concerts at Orchard Beach
- Summer Interns Pitch In For Day Of Service
- Restoring the Orchard Beach Shoreline
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Nature Centers
- Roller Hockey
- Running Tracks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Water Fountains
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage