Ocean Breeze Park
Quintard St. and Mason Ave, Seaside Blvd., (Father Capodanno Blvd.)
Directions via Google Maps
Ocean Breeze Park spans more than 110 acres and was originally part of a vast tidal meadow through which a network of winding tidal creek channels traversed. It is located within a close distance to Midland Beach and the Ocean Breeze Fishing Pier, and is the site of the Ocean Breeze Track and Field Complex, an elite level track facility and recreation center.
Construction has also begun on a new $5.8 million therapeutic horse riding arena in Ocean Breeze Park, the first of its kind on Staten Island. The arena will provide year-round support for physical and occupational therapy programs and will include a nearly 5,800-square-foot riding arena, stables, areas for feeding and grooming horses, and an observation room for visitors.
The state-of-the-art Ocean Breeze Athletic Complex is now open as a year-round recreation center and elite level track facility. Learn more about the facility, programs we offer, and how you can become a member of the rec center.
Directions to Ocean Breeze Park
Know Before You Go
Ocean Breeze Track & Field Athletic Complex
This Recreation Center's hours are affected over Thanksgiving. On Wednesday, November 25, it opens at its regularly scheduled time, but closes at 5:00 p.m. On Thursday, November 26 it is closed. Regular hours resume on Friday, November 27.
Anticipated Completion: 11/27/2015
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Renovations To Forest Park’s Mary Whalen Playground
- NYC Parks Announces 2015-2016 Meet Schedule For New Ocean Breeze Track & Field Athletic Complex
- Parks Breaks Ground On Therapeutic Horse Riding Arena In Ocean Breeze Park
- Citywide Steel Guiderails,Timber Rails, Bollards and Fencing Installation (CNYG-1009MA1)
- Ocean Breeze Park Building Construction