Ocean Breeze Park
Quintard St. and Mason Ave, Seaside Blvd., (Father Capodanno Blvd.)
Directions via Google Maps
Ocean Breeze Park spans more than 110 acres and was originally part of a vast tidal meadow through which a network of winding tidal creek channels traversed. It is located within a close distance to Midland Beach and the Ocean Breeze Fishing Pier and is the site of the future Ocean Breeze Track and Field facility, a 135,000 square-foot athletic complex that will draw competitors from all over the region once it is completed in early 2015.
Construction has also begun on a new $5.8 million therapeutic horse riding arena in Ocean Breeze Park, the first of its kind on Staten Island. The arena will provide year-round support for physical and occupational therapy programs and will include a nearly 5,800-square-foot riding arena, stables, areas for feeding and grooming horses, and an observation room for visitors.
Featured Capital Project
Construction is underway on a 2,500-seat indoor track and field facility in the southeast corner of Ocean Breeze Park!
Directions to Ocean Breeze Park
- Parks Breaks Ground On Therapeutic Horse Riding Arena In Ocean Breeze Park
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Therapeutic Horse Riding Arena In Ocean Breeze Park
- Mayor Bloomberg Breaks Ground on Indoor Track and Field Facility at Ocean Breeze Park on Staten Island
- Citywide Steel Guiderails,Timber Rails, Bollards and Fencing Installation (CNYG-1009MA1)
- Ocean Breeze Park Building Construction