Back to Monuments List
McKenna Square Park
- Location: 166th Street, Amsterdam and St. Nicholas Avenues
- Architect: HPD Architects
- Description: Seating area
- Materials: Concrete, glass brick, paint
- Dimensions: Diameter: 34'
- Dedicated: June 23, 1985
- Donor: HPD
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143