Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Gerritsen Ballfields||Gerritsen & Gotham Avenues||7||Turf/Regulation/Asphalt|
|Marine Park||Filmore Ave & Marine Parkway||13||Turf/Little League|
|Rocco Torre Ballfields||Ave. U & East 38th St.||2||Turf/Little League|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Marine Park
Marine Park Weather
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- NYC Parks Joins The National Park Service In Announcing New Bicycle And Kayak Rental Concession For Jamaica
- Carmine Carro Community Center Opens In Marine Park
- Perseid Meteor Shower
- Ranger's Choice: Hike and Paddle Gerrittsen Creek
- Family Camping at Marine Park
- Historic New York: Gerritsen Grist Mill and Farmhouse
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in