Sunday, May 26, 2013
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please note: this event has been cancelled.
Archery is a wonderful way to improve focus and develop patience. Our trained Rangers will demonstrate the safe and proper way to draw a bow and shoot an arrow. Archery is a great way to build upper body strength!
Families and children ages 8 years and older are welcome to participate.
Directions to Marine Park
Know Before You Go
Seba Playground will be closed to reconstruct the current Seba Tot Lot into a playground for children of all ages. The new design will enlarge the toddler area by adding a custom spray shower, seating, and two new tot play units. Additional play spaces will also be added for 5 to 12 year olds, and will include a large accessible play unit, a second spray shower and seating area. These two play areas will be joined by 15 additional swings for both age groups. The site will also feature an accessible drinking fountain, attractive plantings, and a bicycle rack.
Marine Park Weather
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- NYC Parks Joins The National Park Service In Announcing New Bicycle And Kayak Rental Concession For Jamaica
- Carmine Carro Community Center Opens In Marine Park
- Kids Week Brooklyn: All About Bugs
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Birding for Kids
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Outdoor Skills for Kids
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Eco Scavenger Hunt
- Build a Bird Feeder
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in