Madison Square Park
Broadway To Madison Av, E 23 St To E 26 St
Directions via Google Maps
Madison Square Music: James Maddock and Band
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
James Maddock kicks off the 2012 Madison Square Music: Oval Lawn Series.
British-born and New York-based, Maddock effortlessly translates the aspirations and longing of his ever-growing legion of followers into song. Winning the NY Music Award for Best Americana Album for his 2010 release, Sunsrise on Avenue C and in the same year winning Best Debut Americana Vocalist, Maddock firmly establishes himself as a truly gifted singer-songwriter.
Directions to Madison Square Park
- Health And Parks Departments Encourage New Yorkers To “Make NYC Your Gym”
- This Weekend in Parks
- Summer Art in Parks: A Round-up
- Mad. Sq. Music: Suzanne Vega
- Mad. Sq. Music: Anat Cohen Quartet
- Mad. Sq. Music: The Grascals & Joy Kills Sorrow
- Mad. Sq. Music: Rene Marie’s “Experiment in Truth”
- Mad. Sq. Music: Ben Sollee