LaTourette Park & Golf Course
Forest Hill Rd., London Rd., Rockland Ave., Arthur Kill Rd.
Directions via Google Maps
LaTourette Park, like much of the surrounding area, was once the farm property of David (1786-1864) and Ann (1794-1862) LaTourette. The LaTourettes first established their farm in 1830. Over time the farm became one of the top producing family-run farms on Staten Island, renowned for its superb produce. In 1928, the LaTourette family sold their farm to the City of New York. The site was transferred to Parks in 1955 and was designated a New York City Landmark in 1973. Although the original farmhouse was demolished, the LaTourette’s 1870 mansion is now used as a club house for the park’s golf course. In 1982, the mansion was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
Directions to LaTourette Park & Golf Course
- Citywide Steel Guiderails,Timber Rails and Fencing Installation (CNYG-1414M)
- Greenbelt Perimeter Path Construction
- New Springville Greenway Construction