Junction Playground is named for the historic Junction Avenue trolley line that ran through Queens. In May 1894, the first-ever Brooklyn City trolley car entered Queens County. At the end of the month, the Grand Street line was opened, running between the Maspeth Depot and Broadway. The line was soon extended to Junction Avenue and across to Bowery Bay.
Directions to Junction Playground
- Junction and Corona Golf Playground Play Equipment Installation (QG-615M)
- Queens General Site Work (QG-212M)