Whether you want to play basketball, swim a lap, or take a walk in wonderful community setting, John Jay Park & Pool is the place to be. With such impressive facilities, it is no surprise that it's packed with families year-round.
When the temperatures rise, swimmers and sun worshipers swarm to the outdoor pool.Â The 145-foot pool opened its waters to the public in 1940 and has offered locals and visitors from all across New York City an opportunity to cool off with water sports ever since.
Discover the history of John Jay Park
Learn to Ride—kids is a free class for adults and mature teens who are ready to ride. It doesn't matter...
Directions to John Jay Park
- Citywide Electrical System Reconstruction at Pool Facilities
- Citywide Pool Systems Reconstruction
- Citywide Reconstruction of Deteriorated Electrical Systems (CNYG-614M)
- Citywide Reconstruction of Deteriorated Plumbing Systems (CNYG-714M)
- In-Kind Reconstruction of Deteriorated Plumbing Systems for Various Parks & Recreation Pool Facilities Citywide
Pool: (212) 794-6566