Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Shape Up NYC: Total Body Circuit
Thursday, August 28, 2014
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Thursday between 7/10/2014 and 8/28/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Come sweat and take your workout to the next level in this exciting outdoor workout! This high intensity class incorporates cardiovascular and strength training to increase cardiovascular health and build muscle endurance.
This class is appropriate for various skill levels and offers modifications for intense movements.
Bring water, a towel, wear comfortable clothing, sneakers, and a smile!
Beach 17th Street off of Seagirt Blvd on the performance stage
Directions to Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways Weather
- De Blasio Administration Launches Community Parks Initiative To Build More Inclusive And Equitable Park System
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- MTNYC KNICKS TREE PLANTING IN JAMAICA BAY PARK
- Baywatch Dance Fusion
- Shape Up NYC: Zumba Fitness with Maxie
- Summer Movie Night: Back to the Future 2
- Catskill Puppet Theater presents "The Lions Whiskers"
- Summer Sounds: York Summer College Reunion Band
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
Beach 9 Playground
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach Boardwalk
Rockaway Community Park
Spring Creek Park