Jackson Square Fountain
Click image for larger view
- Architect: James F. Balsley, EDAW, Inc.
- Description: Ornamental drinking fountain with three basins on base and catch basin below, fence
- Materials: Fountain and fountain basins--cast iron; base--granite; catch basin--concrete; fence--wrought iron
- Cast: ca. 1990
- Dedicated: October 11, 1990
- Foundry: Robinson Iron Works, Inc. (fountain and fence)
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143