Inwood Hill Park
Dyckman St, Hudson River, Harlem River S
Manhattan, 10033, 10034
Directions via Google Maps
• Barbecuing is allowed in designated areas ONLY.
• No barbecuing permitted under trees.
• All coals & litter must be disposed in trash receptacles.
|Inwood Hill Park-Dyckman Fields||Dyckman Street & Hudson River|
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- This Weekend In Parks: Halloween Edition
- Autumnal Equinox: Parks Foliage Guide
- PARKS HOSTS DRUMS ALONG THE HUDSON AT INWOOD HILL PARK