Inwood Hill Park
CityParks Seniors Fitness: Tennis
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday and Thursday between 4/29/2014 and 6/19/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The CityParks Seniors Fitness program offers free tennis lessons, yoga instruction, and fitness walking in 14 parks across the city. The program aims to keep neighborhood parks a great place for community activity. Even in moderate amounts, exercise can help us feel better, maintain or lose weight, reduce risk of heart disease and diabetes, and minimize the symptoms of arthritis. No matter how old we are, our bodies always benefit from physical activity. All equipment and instruction is provided free of charge.
Inwood Hill Park - Tennis Courts - 207 St. and Seaman Ave.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: All About Birds
- Kids Week Manhattan: Rocks and Geology
- Kids Week Manhattan: Insects
- Kids Week Manhattan: Music Found in Nature
- Kids Week Manhattan: All About Conservation
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Nature Centers
- Roller Hockey
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
Inwood Hill Park