Inwood Hill Park
Night Walk in Inwood Park
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take an evening nature walk with naturalist Mike Feller in our sister park, Inwood Hill Park. Bring the whole family for an exciting exploration of nature on Manhattan Island. What creatures will you see and hear on this summer night's stroll?
The walk is accessible; however, persons with mobility issues may encounter difficulty due to steep and rough paths.
Mike Feller's Nature Walks in Northern Manhattan Parks are generously supported by the Greenacre Foundation and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- MillionTreesNYC Spring Stewardship Day at Inwood Hill Park
- Nature Exploration Hike: Views of Inwood (Moderate)
- Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Ranger's Choice: Ethnobotany and Native Herbs Workshop
- Basic Canoeing
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Nature Centers
- Roller Hockey
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
Know when to go:
View upcoming athletic area usage in
Inwood Hill Park