Fulton Av to Franklin Av bet. E 167 St and E 166 St
Directions via Google Maps
The land for Hines Park was ceded to the town of Morrisania for park purposes by Gouverneur Morris in 1864. Morrisania had been the estate of the Morris family from 1670 until the 1840s, when the land was divided for sale, and new settlements were established. When the town of Morrisania was annexed to be part of New York City's 23rd ward in 1874, title to the parkland was transferred to the City. Construction of the park began at the turn of the century.
Directions to Hines Park
Hines Park Weather