Jackie Robinson Pkwy., Vermont Ave., Highland Blvd. bet. Bulwer Pl. and Cypress Hills St.
Queens, 11207, 11208, 11385
Directions via Google Maps
A Brief History Highland Park and the Reservoir sit on a ridge formed by the Wisconsin ice sheet's terminal moraine. This ridge lends to dramatic views of nearby… Read More
The bald eagle, a national symbol of strength and freedom, was formerly listed as an endangered species. Although this majestic bird no longer nests here, it can still be… Read More
Directions to Highland Park
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- New York City's Children Take to the Parks to Celebrate a Snow Day!
- Queens Parks Administrator Honored by Highland Park Organization
- Strawberry Festival
- Highland Park, Caring for Young Trees
- The Pasofino Social Club
- Caribbean Eagles Steel Drum Band
- Swing Sabroso